Friday, September 8, 2017

The waiting is now over




“YOU STAND UPON THE THRESHOLD OH LAND OF AMERICA”


The floods have lifted up, O LORD, The floods have lifted up their voice, The floods lift up their pounding waves. Psalm 93:3


“You stand upon the threshold, oh land of America.  You await a devastating blow. You await the turmoil that comes forth from the ocean.

But I tell you, you will be saved. You will be purged for the blows that come will not utterly destroy you. I can calm the storms. I can grasp the seas in my hand and yet this will be a devastating blow for you will reap what you have sown.

You have sown to the wind. You, oh land that once was the land of the free and the home of the brave, you can still return.  You slaughter the innocent. You partake in wickedness of all kind. Your government will be split right down the middle, for you pretend with your lips and would exercise Christian principles, but deceit lies at the hidden reaches of your heart.

These great monuments that you have erected in your name will come tumbling down. Your great pride will be your downfall. Those who have followed after this agenda will surely see the fruitlessness of their endeavor, for many of you are like white-washed tombs. Your god is mammon.  Do you not now see how the world’s riches can quickly tumble into the sea?

But from the depths of my mercy I call out to those of you who know Me.  I call on you to put on ashes for garments. I call upon you to know that I AM in the eye of the hurricane. There is a stillness there. There is a sound that comes not from the torrential storm.

I have given strength to my warriors, and they lift you up. They lift up the hurting and the lost.  My people, you must be ready.  You must be ready, for one storm after another is coming to this land. I have warned you repeatedly time after time from my true prophets, but you would not listen.

The waiting is now over. 

Stephen Hanson  Sep 8 2017


No comments: